Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are listed in no particular order. All bookings are made on the assumption that you have read the terms and conditions and accept them.
- Any quotes we give are valid for a maximum period of 3 months from the date given. A large portion of our costs are variable costs, like the cost of fuel.
- If we reply to an enquiry to confirm a date is available it does not constitute a booking. A booking is not confirmed until:
You give us the collection and delivery addresses and contact phone number for both parties.
We have spoken to collection point to agree a collection time.
We have replied to state you are in the diary and booking is confirmed.
- Payment for services is on delivery. We do not need a deposit or payment in advance. The exception to this is when our customer is the person we are collecting from and then payment is when pet collection is made. We only allow invoiced payment after the date of service to certain pet charities.
- For the general public payment can be either by card payment or cash.
- The best way to contact us is by email, our quote form or via the contact us form so that we have a paper trail. Using other methods to reach us have drawbacks or could result in delayed response:
Whilst we have Bluetooth connection in the vehicles we can only discuss basics of the services we offer. Specifics like quotes which involve writing down postcodes can’t be done whilst driving.
We check and respond to emails a few times a day. We don’t check our Facebook and Instagram pages daily.